MakerBot Tough PLA is sold exclusively as a bundle and includes the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+ and three spools of Tough PLA Filament. This version is only compatible with the MakerBot Replicator+ and MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer.
MakerBot Tough PLA Filament is as tough as ABS and as reliable as PLA. Made with designers and engineers in mind, the Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle allows you to create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. It includes three spools of Tough PLA Filament and the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+. MakerBot Tough PLA Filament is rigorously tested and optimized to work with the MakerBot Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
Whereas printing with ABS can easily result in warping, Tough PLA Filament is engineered and tested for consistent results. It features a tensile, impact, and flexural strength that’s similar to ABS. Plus, it’s more durable than PLA —meaning that it can flex more than PLA before it breaks. You can print jigs and fixtures with threaded and snap fits that can withstand repeated use. Print without the hassles of ABS or the brittleness of PLA.
Create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures that are as tough as ABS and as reliable as PLA
- As tough as ABS and prints as reliably as PLA viagra prodej
- Greater durability than PLA —which means it can flex more than PLA before it breaks
- Suitable for printing jigs and fixtures with threaded and snap fits that can withstand repeated use
- Warps less than ABS, which makes for more reliable print results
- Similar tensile, impact, and flexural strength to ABS
Tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+
- MakerBot Print optimizes slicing for this bundle and your MakerBot 3D Printer
- The drive system within the Tough Smart Extruder+ and MakerBot’s firmware are specifically tuned and optimized for consistent print quality and reliability with this bundle.
- Optimized for MakerBot Replicator+ and MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen)
- This swappable extruder allows you to print with Tough PLA Filament and easily switch to the Smart Extruder+ for printing with MakerBot PLA Filament
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
MakerBot Print is required to print with Tough PLA and the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+
Prior to Printing: Be sure your build plate is level, clean, and oil-free
Store MakerBot Tough PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.